Great Missenden Bucks
Tel: 0845 8386873
Technical Line: 07930 567361
DR131 Crystal-Cast Rigid – (for thick sections.)
- DR131 reacts with Part B to form a water-white, clear, impact resistant rigid polyurethane.
- DR131 has been formulated for use in casting thick sections (5-75mm) where a high degree of clarity and low colour is required. In addition the long pot life of the mixed system allows it to be fully degassed and poured carefully producing substantially bubble-free castings.
- Neither component requires preparation other than mixing prior to removal of any product from the containers.
- The components may be mixed and cast at room temperature and require no pre-warming prior to use.
- This material will cure satisfactorily at ambient temperatures. Full strength and hardness will develop after 24 hours.
- Postcuring the material for 2-3 hours at 40-50°C will improve the physical properties and will reduce the time to full cure. This is best carried out in the mould.
PLEASE NOTE: This product becomes very warm during cure. Ensure moulds are made of a suitable material to withstand this temperature.
Adhesive Brokers Limited do not accept and liability for loss or damage arising
directly or indirectly from the use of these products. Customers should satisfy
themselves by appropriate trials that each product is suitable for its intended
For more information see data sheet