Great Missenden Bucks
Tel: 0845 8386873
Technical Line: 07930 567361
AB Plastic Weld
- Convenient 1:1 mix ratio
- Room Temperature Curing
- Rapid fixturing in thin set
- Minimal surface preparation required
- High resistance to hydrocarbon based fuels (petrol, jet fuel, motor oil and hydraulic fluid)
- Thixotropic / non-sagging
- Bonds dissimilar plastic combinations
A toughened structural adhesive formulated for bonding dissimilar substrates and unprepared metals, ceramics, wood, concrete and standard thermoset plastics. The final adhesive bond is designed to be load bearing and resistant to weather, humidity and a wide temperature variation.
AB Plastic Weld is recommended for outdoor weathering or solvent exposure, thermoformed plastic assemblies, PVC, fibreglass vinyls, ABS, steel aluminium*, acrylics, phenolic, polycarbonate, styrenes, wood, concrete and ceramics. It is also ideal for magnet and speaker assembly.
* Use of a primer is recommended for durable adhesion to aluminium alloys and stainless steel.
Technical Data – Uncured
6 minutes at 22°C
15 minutes @ 22°C
45 - 60 minutes
email us for a full data sheet: firstname.lastname@example.org